Booking T&Cs


The HideAway accommodates maximum 6 people (adults & children in total). We are also a dog friendly property.

Upon request we can supply baby necessities (crib, high chair, even toys!). Just let us know what you will need in advance.

Minimum number of nights varies depending on season. You can arrive any day of the week.

Check-in time is 3pm onwards and check-out time is between 10 – 11 am. If possible we are always happy to accommodate earlier check-in and/or later check-out. Any early check-in/late check-out is always confirmed in writing.


A 35% deposit is required to secure any booking. The remaining 65% to be paid 60 days before arrival. If arrival is in less than 60 days 100% payment is required. We accept bank transfers and payment via Revolut


The deposit is non-refundable.

It is strongly advised that you have adequate travel insurance for unexpected events that could affect your holiday.

HOT TUB - There is an additional cost of euro15/day for the use of the Hot Tub

WOOD FOR FIREPLACES - We offer one sack complimentary. Remaining sacks are available at the property at the price of Euro10/sack.

SWIMMING POOL - No children under the age of 18 permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision.  Use at your own risk. The swimming pool is safely isolated from the house with gates.

For our full booking Terms & Conditions click here

  • 3 Double Rooms/ Sleeps 6
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Hot Tub
  • Roof Top terrace/Private Courtyard
  • AC/Heating
  • WiFi/Subscription TV
  • Dog Friendly
  • Ministry of Tourism License: 0002616
  • Optional housekeeping services (additional 25/day)